We take your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more
NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing
from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy covers how SnapTint treats personal
information that SnapTint collects and receives, including
information related to your past use of SnapTint services, as well as
non-personal information collected from our Web site. Personal
information is information about you that is personally identifiable
like your name, address, email address, or phone number.
Information Sharing and Customer Choice
- SnapTint does not rent, sell, or share personal information about
you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide
products or services you have requested, or under the following
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to
establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We share information we believe is needed in order to investigate,
prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, actual
fraud, potential threats to the physical safety of any person,
violations of our Terms and Conditions, or as otherwise required by
- SnapTint may, from time to time, communicate with you regarding
our products and services, or those of our partners, that we feel may be
of interest to you, as follows:
- Only SnapTint (or agents working on behalf of SnapTint and
under confidentiality agreements) will send you these communications.
- If you do not want to receive such information, simply notify us
by opting-out of future correspondence. We will provide you clear
instructions on how to opt-out in the welcome email we send you, and
in subsequent correspondence you may receive.
Information Collection and Use
- SnapTint collects personal information from you only when you
choose to share it with us, such as when you when you order your own
SnapTint Tint Kit. SnapTint may also combine information we have
about you with information we receive from business partners or other
companies. Our goal is to provide you, the user, with great service and
products, and a customer-friendly experience using our service and on
our site. This includes online shopping, interactive communications, and
many other types of services.
- We collect personal information from you as follows: When you place
an order with us for SnapTint tint kit, we ask for information such as
your name, email address, home address and contact information. We also
collect payment information that includes your credit card number,
expiration date and billing address. SnapTint also collects
information from the SnapTint Customer Support and Affiliate Sign-Up
forms and such information is used for the purpose for which it was
collected, such as to communicate with you regarding your order.
- Cookies: SnapTint automatically receives and records certain
Cookies are files that your Web browser places on your computer's hard
drive. Information collected includes your IP address, your referral
source, and the page(s) you request.
- Fulfill your requests for products and services, and improve our
- Remind us of who you are on return visits in order to deliver to
you a better and more personalized service. This cookie is set when
you first visit our Web site.
- Estimate our audience size and measure traffic patterns regarding
usage of SnapTint' network of Web sites. Each browser accessing
SnapTint is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine
the extent of repeat usage and usage by a registered user versus by an
- Track the number of entries in our promotions.
- Customize the advertising and content you see.
- If you are uncomfortable having a cookie placed on your system, you
may elect to turn off the cookie or delete existing cookies in your
browser. If you turn off or delete the SnapTint cookie, you may not
be able to receive special offers or personalized content from
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees or
contractors who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with
that information to provide products or services to you or in order to
do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply
with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your SnapTint Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas, SnapTint uses industry-standard SSL encryption
to protect data transmissions.
- SnapTint may update this policy. If we decide to change our
site, the SnapTint Web site, and other places we deem appropriate so
our customers are always aware of what information we collect, how we
use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
- In the event SnapTint materially changes the way it collects or
uses personally identifiable information, we will notify users via email
or by posting a notice on our Web site for 30 days.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please write us
using our Contact Us page.